44 Oceanview Drive, North Beach SA
Price Reduction $690,000
* READY to go fishing?
* SET to retire or semi-retire?
* GO set your sights on this beauty at North Beach, close to Wallaroo.
Designed, styled and fitted to serve all your living, boating and camping needs.
Relax and enjoy easy living in this tastefully built and beautifully presented 4 bedroom home.
Take a breath and entertain or 'chill' on your balcony decking overlooking magnificent ocean views. There is not much that this home does not have to offer.
Enter ground floor via double doors and step into a large living area. Following to the right is a bedroom with walk thru robe and ensuite access - NOT your master suite. To the left another two guest bedrooms. There is a separate wc and separate laundry on either side of staircase which leads to the upper level. Ample linen storage.
The staircase to the upper level opens to the large family, living and meals area. You are confronted with 180 degree sea views and breathtaking vista and appreciation of this clever design. Added to this is the meticulous attention to details and presentation of the family-living, kitchen and meals area. Another guest wc is situated on this level. The huge spanse of this area and idyllic location framed by windows and double doors leading to the decked balcony can only be described as magnificent.
The master bedroom, walk thru robe and ensuite complete the setting.
Note the read staircase offers private access without disturbing the downstairs occupants.
Much much more than a holiday home!
* Built in 2009
* Land size: 697 sqm (approx)
* Beautifully appointed bathrooms
* Walk in pantry, quality Omega dishwasher, oven and induction 4 burner hotplate
* Drive thru garage to huge 9 x 6m shed
* A storage shed
* Another lovely sitting area at the rear - beautifully maintained gardens
* Insulation - R4 in roof, external and inside walls too
* Electric security blinds fitted at front of house, locked side gates, deadlocks fitted to ground floor external floors
* Telephone lines installed in downstairs lounge and upstairs lounge
* NBN broadband
* 9000 litre water tank plumbed to irrigation system for garden, upstairs wc, downstairs sink and can also be switched over to supply the hot water supply to the house
* Pull down outside full length blinds fitted to enclose main seating area of upstairs balcony
* Cannon 'log fire' flued gas heater
* 2 reverse cycle air conditioning units fitted in upstairs and downstairs lounge
* Ceiling fans are fitted in two lounge areas (upstairs and downstairs) also one in the master bedroom and one in the second bedroom.
OUTDOOR FEATURES - open spaces x 4, nearby schools are St Mary Mackillop Catholic Primary and Wallaroo Primary School
CONTACT EFFIE ELOVARIS on 0411 596 383